Saturday 8 December 2012

Dotted Options

Being tall and top heavy I have a naturally statuesque physique so I tend to shy away from tops that are colourful, flashy, voluminous, or unique in any way. I have a ward robe full of muted coloured V-neck tees and tanks. The J. Crew sequined polka dot blouse below is so far outside of my comfort zone and unlike anything that I would wear that I am surprised that I love it so much! Luckily for me I have launched a campaign against comfort zones this year with the aim of broadening my horizons and deepening my life experiences.
One Blouse Three Way



J. Crew POLKA-DOT SEQUIN TOP here
J. Crew COLLECTION CAFÉ CAPRI IN PHOTO FLORAL
here
Vince Camuto 30% Off with Code: HOLIDAY. Offer extended until 12.3.2012!
 169082_Save 15% off sitewide + free shipping at shoes.com with code 15OFF

2 comments:

  1. I adore the ensemble with the fluffy skirt - what a fun holiday look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that blouse is adorable :) love how it's so versatile.

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete